- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhat can be easier than this? It is so easy & good with soups, mexican foods, roasts, whatever!
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 box Jiffy Yellow Cake mix
- Read boxes for additional ingredients.
- I use a medium size bowl to mix both mixes in to. Follow the directions on both boxes for the ingredients. I Pam a 13x9 dish for this recipe and bake using the directions on the back of the cake mix.
- If I want to make an 8x8 pan or a smaller recipe, I just halve the dry ingredients and put into a ziplock bag for later use. Then I halve the rest of the ingredients to make the cornbread and bake watching very carefully, of course.