- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 to 3 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium or 3 small ripe avocados
- ½ small yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, ribbed, and finely minced
- Thinly sliced lime, for garnish
- Split the avocados and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Mash with a fork or potato masher until mostly smooth. Stir in the onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and jalapeño and continue mashing until it has a fluffy whipped texture. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with thinly sliced lime. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More