- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) jar ready-to-use strawberry glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the butter, flour, and pecans in a bowl, and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes; do not allow to brown. Set aside until completely cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Blend in the whipped topping. Spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Top with strawberries and drizzle with glaze to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More