ANNIE'S STRAWBERRY DESSERT
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) jar ready-to-use strawberry glaze
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Mix the butter, flour, and pecans in a bowl, and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes; do not allow to brown. Set aside until completely cool.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Blend in the whipped topping. Spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
Top with strawberries and drizzle with glaze to serve