- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 1 onion -- chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 skinless -- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce based gourmet cooking sauce
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain and pat dry with paper toweling; set aside. In same skillet, saute onion in bacon fat until tender.
- Add to bacon and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a separate large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and brown chicken breasts. Place browned chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish; pour cooking sauce over chicken, then spoon salad dressing onto each breast.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with the bacon/onion mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More