- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 1 onion -- chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 skinless -- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce based gourmet cooking sauce
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain and pat dry with paper toweling; set aside. In same skillet, saute onion in bacon fat until tender.
- Add to bacon and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a separate large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and brown chicken breasts. Place browned chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish; pour cooking sauce over chicken, then spoon salad dressing onto each breast.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with the bacon/onion mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce