- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed (may use 3/4 carton and save rest for top of pudding)
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3-4 large bananas, sliced
- Mix pudding and milk in mixer on medium speed.
- Using a 9x13 dish or a large bowl layer pudding, cookies and bananas ending with pudding.
- Top with whipped cream.
NotesThis is our favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More