- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed (may use 3/4 carton and save rest for top of pudding)
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3-4 large bananas, sliced
- Mix pudding and milk in mixer on medium speed.
- Using a 9x13 dish or a large bowl layer pudding, cookies and bananas ending with pudding.
- Top with whipped cream.
NotesThis is our favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Adventures in Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More