- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed (may use 3/4 carton and save rest for top of pudding)
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3-4 large bananas, sliced
- Mix pudding and milk in mixer on medium speed.
- Using a 9x13 dish or a large bowl layer pudding, cookies and bananas ending with pudding.
- Top with whipped cream.
NotesThis is our favorite.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More