- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed (may use 3/4 carton and save rest for top of pudding)
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3-4 large bananas, sliced
- Mix pudding and milk in mixer on medium speed.
- Using a 9x13 dish or a large bowl layer pudding, cookies and bananas ending with pudding.
- Top with whipped cream.
NotesThis is our favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
NFPG Recipe Collection
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More