- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract or vanilla
- 1. Beat together butter and sugar then add eggs and stir in ricotta cheese and vanilla
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder and stir into Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Frost while still warm.
- 2. FROSTING: In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth. Pour over warm cookies. Can add tint to icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More