- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract or vanilla
- 1. Beat together butter and sugar then add eggs and stir in ricotta cheese and vanilla
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder and stir into Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Frost while still warm.
- 2. FROSTING: In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth. Pour over warm cookies. Can add tint to icing.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More