- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2lb. Shoulder straps, cut 1/2" wide and 3" long
- 12 Gingersnaps
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 can Onion soup, condensed
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Cider Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely crush the ginger snaps and place them in a bag.
- Add antelope to the bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and brown antelope on both sides.
- Add onion soup, water, and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the rest of the crushed gingersnaps from the bag and simmer a couple of minutes.
NotesThis is a simple recipe, the gingersnaps gives it a gourmet taste and smell. I have had this recipe prepared with antelope, I am sure it would work equally as well with other larger game.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More