- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2lb. Shoulder straps, cut 1/2" wide and 3" long
- 12 Gingersnaps
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 can Onion soup, condensed
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Cider Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely crush the ginger snaps and place them in a bag.
- Add antelope to the bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and brown antelope on both sides.
- Add onion soup, water, and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the rest of the crushed gingersnaps from the bag and simmer a couple of minutes.
NotesThis is a simple recipe, the gingersnaps gives it a gourmet taste and smell. I have had this recipe prepared with antelope, I am sure it would work equally as well with other larger game.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The NourishFull Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More