- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar Kalamata olives
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 1/2 a red pepper (or green, or yellow, or a combo)
- 15 roman tomatoes (small cherry sized ones - or 3 big tomatoes)
- 1/2 of 1 red onion
- 3 TB minced garlic
- 3-4 TB EVOO
- 3-4 TB balsamic vinegar
- S&P to taste
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Chop everything and mix together except the mushrooms. (Easier if you use a food processor - takes under 5 minutes). Let sit for at least an hour - best over night.
- Then grill portabella mushrooms with some cheese (I mix skim mozzarella and some parm) on top until golden. Cover with sauce and enjoy. I've also done this with eggplants I have grilled and done with cheese. Yummy both ways.
- A great way to get lots of veggies and fill up fast. Remember the sauce it VERY flexible - I'm made with sun-dried tomatoes, with and without the peppers. The main pieces you need are the olives, artichoke, and tomatoes. Everything else it negotiable. Also, good with pasta - but I prefer with the extra veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More