- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup bite-size mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 cup sliced salami pieces
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss lightly before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Italian Exchange
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More