- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup bite-size mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 cup sliced salami pieces
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss lightly before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More