- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup bite-size mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 cup sliced salami pieces
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss lightly before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More