- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Rotelle, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/4 cups (1/2 lb.) cubed Provolone cheese
- 1-1/4 cups (1/2 lb.) cubed salami
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup green pepper strips
- 1/4 cup (2 oz. jar) sliced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In large bowl, toss cooled pasta with remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- 6 to 8 servings.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More