- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Rotelle, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/4 cups (1/2 lb.) cubed Provolone cheese
- 1-1/4 cups (1/2 lb.) cubed salami
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup green pepper strips
- 1/4 cup (2 oz. jar) sliced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In large bowl, toss cooled pasta with remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- 6 to 8 servings.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More