ANTIPASTO PASTA SALAD
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pound seashell pasta
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, chopped
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/2 pound Asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and tomatoes. Stir in the envelope of dressing mix. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.
NotesVery yummy for pasta salad lovers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More