- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts drained
- 2 4 oz. cans sliced mushrooms
- 1 4 oz. jar pimentos
- 1 cup pimento stuffed green olives
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Italian Bread, endive leaves (optional)
Drain and chop artichoke hearts, mushrooms, pimentos, olives; add green peppers and celery.
Mix in a large bowl.
Over medium heat, warm olive oil in a saucepan.
Add onion and garlic, cook till tender.
Add vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, sugar and pepper, bring to a boil.
Pour over vegetable mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Serve with Italian bread or on fresh endive leaves.