- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (8 oz) cans reduced fat crescent rolls, divided
- 1/4 pound sliced reduced fat salami
- 1 (3 oz) package reduced fat pepperoni
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 (6.67 oz) package reduced fat Swiss cheese slices
- 1 (6 oz) package Provolone cheese slices
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg, separated
- 1 (12 oz) jar mild banana pepper rings, drained
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 (2-1/4 oz) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Unroll 1 can crescent rolls and press into bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and layer with sliced meats and cheeses.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and 1 egg white.
- Pour over meat and cheeses.
- Stir together banana pepper rings and next 6 ingredients.
- Sprinkle over meat and cheese mixture.
- Unroll remaining can crescent rolls and place over mixture in pan.
- Brush dough with lightly beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake a 350 for 25 minutes; cover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Cool completely and cut into 2 inch squares.
- Makes 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Nick's PicksSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More