- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (8 oz) cans reduced fat crescent rolls, divided
- 1/4 pound sliced reduced fat salami
- 1 (3 oz) package reduced fat pepperoni
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 (6.67 oz) package reduced fat Swiss cheese slices
- 1 (6 oz) package Provolone cheese slices
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg, separated
- 1 (12 oz) jar mild banana pepper rings, drained
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 (2-1/4 oz) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Unroll 1 can crescent rolls and press into bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and layer with sliced meats and cheeses.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and 1 egg white.
- Pour over meat and cheeses.
- Stir together banana pepper rings and next 6 ingredients.
- Sprinkle over meat and cheese mixture.
- Unroll remaining can crescent rolls and place over mixture in pan.
- Brush dough with lightly beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake a 350 for 25 minutes; cover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Cool completely and cut into 2 inch squares.
- Makes 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More