- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained*
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup herb-and-garlic or Italian dressing
- 2 bunches romaine, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- Freshly ground pepper
- Toss beans, artichoke hearts, olives and dressing in large bowl. Top with romaine and lettuce. Arrange eggs and pepperoni on salad greens. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Toss just before serving.
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, can be used instead of the marinated artichoke hearts. Increase dressing to 2/3 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More