- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained*
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup herb-and-garlic or Italian dressing
- 2 bunches romaine, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- Freshly ground pepper
- Toss beans, artichoke hearts, olives and dressing in large bowl. Top with romaine and lettuce. Arrange eggs and pepperoni on salad greens. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Toss just before serving.
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, can be used instead of the marinated artichoke hearts. Increase dressing to 2/3 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More