- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained*
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup herb-and-garlic or Italian dressing
- 2 bunches romaine, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- Freshly ground pepper
- Toss beans, artichoke hearts, olives and dressing in large bowl. Top with romaine and lettuce. Arrange eggs and pepperoni on salad greens. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Toss just before serving.
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, can be used instead of the marinated artichoke hearts. Increase dressing to 2/3 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More