- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 French bread baguette (12 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- CUT baguette lengthwise in half. Remove soft insides from both bread halves. (Reserve removed bread for another use.)
- MIX cream cheese spread and pesto; spread evenly onto insides of bread shells. Fill evenly with tomatoes, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- REASSEMBLE baguette; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Cut into 25 slices to serve.
NotesKraft sent this recipe to me in an email this morning...looks delicious.