- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 French bread baguette (12 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- CUT baguette lengthwise in half. Remove soft insides from both bread halves. (Reserve removed bread for another use.)
- MIX cream cheese spread and pesto; spread evenly onto insides of bread shells. Fill evenly with tomatoes, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- REASSEMBLE baguette; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Cut into 25 slices to serve.
NotesKraft sent this recipe to me in an email this morning...looks delicious.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More