- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 French bread baguette (12 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- CUT baguette lengthwise in half. Remove soft insides from both bread halves. (Reserve removed bread for another use.)
- MIX cream cheese spread and pesto; spread evenly onto insides of bread shells. Fill evenly with tomatoes, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- REASSEMBLE baguette; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Cut into 25 slices to serve.
NotesKraft sent this recipe to me in an email this morning...looks delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More