- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 250g grated plain soap
- 100ml purified water
- 30 drops tea tree essential oil
- 30 drops eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- 1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly
- 2. Quickly knead the mix
- 3. The mix can now be formed into custom shapes or pressed into molds
- 4. Leave to dry in a warm and dry place
- 5. Custom shapes will dry in 2 or 3 days. Molded soap will take about a week to set.
- *Do not allow air pockets to form when stirring or placing the soap in molds. Eucalyptus oil can be a skin irritant
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More