- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 6 TBS Butter
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 (33/4 to 4 oz) box of Instant Chocolate Pudding ( try any flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar to dust
- Cream together Butter & Sugar, then eggs & milk and Vanilla all together and mix well.
- Stir flour ,pudding mix, baking powder, salt all together.
- Add to creamed mixture and stir in nuts.
- Spread into a pan (9 inch square pan).
- Bake 350 for 25 minutes may need 5 minutes more. Cool then dust with Powdered sugar.
NotesOkay I'm a Blonde and YES I can make these!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More