- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 6 TBS Butter
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 (33/4 to 4 oz) box of Instant Chocolate Pudding ( try any flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar to dust
- Cream together Butter & Sugar, then eggs & milk and Vanilla all together and mix well.
- Stir flour ,pudding mix, baking powder, salt all together.
- Add to creamed mixture and stir in nuts.
- Spread into a pan (9 inch square pan).
- Bake 350 for 25 minutes may need 5 minutes more. Cool then dust with Powdered sugar.
NotesOkay I'm a Blonde and YES I can make these!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Adventures in Cooking
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More