- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 pound dates
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 small bottle of maraschino cherries
- 1 pound graham crackers
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- Cut dates, marshmallows, nuts and cherries into small pieces.
- Crush or roll the graham crackers to make crumbs.
- Flavor cream with sugar to taste when whipping.
- Reserve 1/3 of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix everything else together.
- Shape into roll and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Store in refrigerator.
NotesTry it any ole time-yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More