- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch (about 1 1/2 pounds) asparagus, trimmed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- On a floured surface, roll the puff pastry into a 16x10" rectangle.
- Place the pastry on a heavy baking sheet.
- With a knife, lightly score the pastry 1 inch in from the edges to mark a rectangle.
- Using a fork, pierce the pastry inside the markings at 1/2" intervals to prevent the dough from rising too high.
- Place pastry in the middle rack of the oven. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- While the pastry is baking, blanch the asparagus in a large pot of boiling, salted water until virantly green and tender, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the pastry shell from the oven, and sprinkle with the Gruyere.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer over the Gruyere, alternating ends and tips.
- Sprinkle the quartered tomatoes over the tart and finish with a layer of Parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper and return to oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tomatoes are soft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More