- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 3 packages crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon dried onions, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 cups Mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl mix pizza sauce, onions, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Let set for 10 minutes or until the onions and garlic have absorbed moisture.
- Separate the crescent dough into pieces.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce down the entire length of each piece of dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up from the large end to the small end.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More