* ROAST BEEF:
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
* 2 to 3 tablespoons minced banana peppers
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
* HAM AND TURKEY:
* 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup shredded carrot
* 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
* 4 teaspoons dill weed
* 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
* 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, peppers and garlic. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of beef. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
In another bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of ham and turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight. Slice into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Yield: 6-7 dozen.