- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 flour tortilla (soft taco size)
- roasted red bell peppers (from a jar), roughly chopped.
- gouda cheese, shredded
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the tortilla on a baking sheet and top with the chopped bell peppers, sprinkle some of the shredded gouda over the peppers and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add a bit of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the torilla are crisp and browned and the cheese is bubbly. Yum!
- Yields 1 serving.
NotesThis is one of my favorite snacks, it is super quick & easy and very, very good! I found the recipe originally in an issue of Martha Stewart's 'Everyday Food,' but couldn't find it again to type here, so am going from memory (but don't worry, I've made this many, many times!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More