- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 packages (250 g each) cream cheese
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 small apples, sliced
- Crust: Combine all ingredients. Press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of 10 inch springform pan. Chill.
- Topping: Combine all ingredients, until crumbly. Set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sour cream in large mixer bowl on medium speed 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add spices. Pour into crust. Spread apples over filling. Sprinkle topping on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 65 to 75 minutes, or just until soft set in center. Run knife around edge to loosen cake from pan then cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill overnight, if possible.
NotesHere's a dessert that captures autumn.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More