- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 packages (250 g each) cream cheese
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 small apples, sliced
- Crust: Combine all ingredients. Press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of 10 inch springform pan. Chill.
- Topping: Combine all ingredients, until crumbly. Set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sour cream in large mixer bowl on medium speed 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add spices. Pour into crust. Spread apples over filling. Sprinkle topping on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 65 to 75 minutes, or just until soft set in center. Run knife around edge to loosen cake from pan then cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill overnight, if possible.
NotesHere's a dessert that captures autumn.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More