- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 6oz each
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped apples
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp - 1tsp rosemary
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet yellow onions
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine (if you like sweet wine, I recommend a moscato)
- Mix apples, cranberries, and goat cheese in small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut sideways into each chicken breast, being careful to not cut all the way through.
- Stuff each piece of chicken with 1/2 of the apple mixture.
- Transfer to heated pan, and add onions to pan too.
- Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Add broth and wine, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to plates, and spoon onions and some of the pan sauce over each piece.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More