- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- Maple Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or other white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens (about 10 cups lightly packed)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- For dressing:
- Whisk mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar, and sugar in medium bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in oil until mixture thickens slightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Dressing can be prepared 3 days ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate. Rewhisk before using.)
- For salad:
- Toss greens, apples, cherries, and 1/4 cup walnuts in large bowl to combine.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Divide salad equally among plates.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More