- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 6oz each
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped apples
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp - 1tsp rosemary
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet yellow onions
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine (if you like sweet wine, I recommend a moscato)
- Mix apples, cranberries, and goat cheese in small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut sideways into each chicken breast, being careful to not cut all the way through.
- Stuff each piece of chicken with 1/2 of the apple mixture.
- Transfer to heated pan, and add onions to pan too.
- Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Add broth and wine, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to plates, and spoon onions and some of the pan sauce over each piece.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More