- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz.) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to pkg directions
- 4 ounce medium noodles, cooked & drained
- 1-1/2 cup cooked pork, diced
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped, fresh (or half the amount of dried rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE escalloped apples, noodles, pork, butter, garlic and rosemary in a 1 ½-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
NotesFound this on Easy and Simple by Abby
Not tried by me
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More