- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz.) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to pkg directions
- 4 ounce medium noodles, cooked & drained
- 1-1/2 cup cooked pork, diced
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped, fresh (or half the amount of dried rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE escalloped apples, noodles, pork, butter, garlic and rosemary in a 1 ½-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
NotesFound this on Easy and Simple by Abby
Not tried by me
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More