APPLE, PORK AND NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 1 (12 oz.) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to pkg directions
- 4 ounce medium noodles, cooked & drained
- 1-1/2 cup cooked pork, diced
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped, fresh (or half the amount of dried rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE escalloped apples, noodles, pork, butter, garlic and rosemary in a 1 ½-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Easy and Simple by Abby