- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz.) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to pkg directions
- 4 ounce medium noodles, cooked & drained
- 1-1/2 cup cooked pork, diced
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped, fresh (or half the amount of dried rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE escalloped apples, noodles, pork, butter, garlic and rosemary in a 1 ½-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
NotesFound this on Easy and Simple by Abby
Not tried by me
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Social CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More