- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large Onions, 1/4 thick slices
- 3 Granny smith apples, cored and sliced 1/4 inch
- 3/4 stick of butter
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1. Melt butter slowly in large pan, do not allow to brown.
- 2. Add sliced apples and cut until fork tender.
- 3. Add sliced onions, mix carefully with apples. Cook over medium low heat until onions are transparent. Sprinkle mixture with a dash of nutmeg. Serve.
Notesfrom a friend
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Simple Homemade Favorites
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More