- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large Onions, 1/4 thick slices
- 3 Granny smith apples, cored and sliced 1/4 inch
- 3/4 stick of butter
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1. Melt butter slowly in large pan, do not allow to brown.
- 2. Add sliced apples and cut until fork tender.
- 3. Add sliced onions, mix carefully with apples. Cook over medium low heat until onions are transparent. Sprinkle mixture with a dash of nutmeg. Serve.
Notesfrom a friend
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More