- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 8 to 12
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 cups chopped Apples ( I like Fiji Apples)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix together 3 cups chopped Fiji apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon each of nutmeg and cinnamon
- Stir together 2 eggs, 1 cup oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Add this mixture to the apples and stir.
- Sift together 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 13-inch greased and floured pan. Bake in 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes or until tests done. Don't overcook.
- When done, Drizzle Swiss Milk Chocolate over the top. I like Saunders it is from a company in Michigan. Very yummy.
- Serve warm or cold, with or without whipped topping.
NotesThis is one of my Mother's recipes. When I dont have time to do the Prep Work. I have been known to subsitute the dry ingredients for a vanilla cake mix with success. (leave out: 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More