- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 8 to 12
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 cups chopped Apples ( I like Fiji Apples)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix together 3 cups chopped Fiji apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon each of nutmeg and cinnamon
- Stir together 2 eggs, 1 cup oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Add this mixture to the apples and stir.
- Sift together 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 13-inch greased and floured pan. Bake in 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes or until tests done. Don't overcook.
- When done, Drizzle Swiss Milk Chocolate over the top. I like Saunders it is from a company in Michigan. Very yummy.
- Serve warm or cold, with or without whipped topping.
NotesThis is one of my Mother's recipes. When I dont have time to do the Prep Work. I have been known to subsitute the dry ingredients for a vanilla cake mix with success. (leave out: 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More