- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups dried apples
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla soymilk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla soymilk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the apples and maple syrup in a small pot and add water just to cover.
- Cook until tender then cool briefly before blending to a paste.
- Mix the oats, flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a stainless bowl.
- Use a fork to fluff in the liquids being careful to not over mix.
- Make the topping by cutting the butter into the flour and sugar and then using a fork to just mix in the liquid.
- Spray a 7x11 Pyrex pan with nonstick spray or line with Reynolds parchment paper and sprinkle the oat mixture out pressing it evenly with your fingertips.
- Spread the apple mixture out evenly and smoothly.
- Cover with the topping and bake in a preheated oven until golden brown on top and bubbling. Cool before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More