- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups dried apples
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla soymilk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla soymilk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the apples and maple syrup in a small pot and add water just to cover.
- Cook until tender then cool briefly before blending to a paste.
- Mix the oats, flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a stainless bowl.
- Use a fork to fluff in the liquids being careful to not over mix.
- Make the topping by cutting the butter into the flour and sugar and then using a fork to just mix in the liquid.
- Spray a 7x11 Pyrex pan with nonstick spray or line with Reynolds parchment paper and sprinkle the oat mixture out pressing it evenly with your fingertips.
- Spread the apple mixture out evenly and smoothly.
- Cover with the topping and bake in a preheated oven until golden brown on top and bubbling. Cool before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More