- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mild green chiles
- 1-1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Combine beans, apples, green onion, celery, and chiles in a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Next, combine vinegar, oil, salt and hot sauce and combine with bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More