APPLE BEAN SALAD
- Servings: 4
- One 16 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mild green chiles
- 1-1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
Combine beans, apples, green onion, celery, and chiles in a medium size bowl and mix well.
Next, combine vinegar, oil, salt and hot sauce and combine with bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
No Reviews at this time.