- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mild green chiles
- 1-1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Combine beans, apples, green onion, celery, and chiles in a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Next, combine vinegar, oil, salt and hot sauce and combine with bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More