- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mild green chiles
- 1-1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Combine beans, apples, green onion, celery, and chiles in a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Next, combine vinegar, oil, salt and hot sauce and combine with bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Get Fit With Good Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More