- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryI make this when the fruits are in season. My girls love it. I serve it with Cinnamon Pita chips. So fresh and yummy.
- 2 med Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup strawberries -- sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit -- peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cut apples into quarters; chop with food chopper.
- Slice strawberries and chop kiwi.
- Place fruit in 1 quart bowl. Zest orange and juice.
- Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.