- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 med Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup strawberries -- sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit -- peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cut apples into quarters; chop with food chopper.
- Slice strawberries and chop kiwi.
- Place fruit in 1 quart bowl. Zest orange and juice.
- Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.
NotesI make this when the fruits are in season. My girls love it. I serve it with Cinnamon Pita chips. So fresh and yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More