- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 med Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup strawberries -- sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit -- peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cut apples into quarters; chop with food chopper.
- Slice strawberries and chop kiwi.
- Place fruit in 1 quart bowl. Zest orange and juice.
- Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.
NotesI make this when the fruits are in season. My girls love it. I serve it with Cinnamon Pita chips. So fresh and yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More