- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 med Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup strawberries -- sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit -- peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cut apples into quarters; chop with food chopper.
- Slice strawberries and chop kiwi.
- Place fruit in 1 quart bowl. Zest orange and juice.
- Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.
NotesI make this when the fruits are in season. My girls love it. I serve it with Cinnamon Pita chips. So fresh and yummy.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More