- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups sliced pared tart apples
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 Cup butter
- Mound apples in buttered 9-inch pie plate;sprinkle with orange juice.
- Combine sugar,flour,spices, and salt;cut in butter till mixture is crumbly;sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or till apples are tender and topping is crisp.
- Serve warm with cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More