- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups sliced pared tart apples
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 Cup butter
- Mound apples in buttered 9-inch pie plate;sprinkle with orange juice.
- Combine sugar,flour,spices, and salt;cut in butter till mixture is crumbly;sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or till apples are tender and topping is crisp.
- Serve warm with cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Fit With Good Food!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More