- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle apple cider
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle cranberry juice drink
- 1 (16-ounce) jar whole crabapples, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale or lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Serve over ice.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More