- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle apple cider
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle cranberry juice drink
- 1 (16-ounce) jar whole crabapples, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale or lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Serve over ice.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More