- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 2 medium apples, peeled and diced
- • 1/2 cup bourbon
- • 2 tbsp butter
- • ½ tsp cinnamon
- • ½ tsp cloves
- • ½ tsp black pepper
- Sauté spices in butter for 20 seconds and
- then add apples and stir for 15 seconds until
- apples are coated with spices.
- Add bourbon and let simmer for 12-15
- minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
NotesGreat sauce for the Lyn-Genet Plan Cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More