- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 2 medium apples, peeled and diced
- • 1/2 cup bourbon
- • 2 tbsp butter
- • ½ tsp cinnamon
- • ½ tsp cloves
- • ½ tsp black pepper
- Sauté spices in butter for 20 seconds and
- then add apples and stir for 15 seconds until
- apples are coated with spices.
- Add bourbon and let simmer for 12-15
- minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
NotesGreat sauce for the Lyn-Genet Plan Cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More