- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 2 medium apples, peeled and diced
- • 1/2 cup bourbon
- • 2 tbsp butter
- • ½ tsp cinnamon
- • ½ tsp cloves
- • ½ tsp black pepper
- Sauté spices in butter for 20 seconds and
- then add apples and stir for 15 seconds until
- apples are coated with spices.
- Add bourbon and let simmer for 12-15
- minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
NotesGreat sauce for the Lyn-Genet Plan Cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More