- Cooking Time: 35 - 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup Gluten Free Pantry Pie Crust Mix
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup yogurt, plain low fat
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance Shortening
- 1/2 tsp Authentic Foods Vanilla powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups cooked sweetened sliced apples or canned apple pie mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine pie crust mix, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside
- Mix butter, shortening, sugar, egg and yogurt until fluffy..
- Spray a loaf pan with oil spray. Pour about half of the batter into the pan, spread it out. Dollop half of the apples mix over the dough, using a fork to swirl into the batter. Repeat with the remaining batter and apple mix.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Edges will be browned before pudding is done
- Servings: 8
- Cooking Times
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 - 50 minutes
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 1/8 of a recipe
- Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 261.81
- Total Fat 5.35g
- Saturated Fat 2.04g
- Cholesterol 32.09mg
- Sodium 333.21mg
- Potassium 109.16mg
- Total Carbohydrates 50.64g
- Fiber 0.9g
- Sugar 28.68g
- Protein 3.49g
- Gluten Free Pantry Pie Crust Mix contains white rice flour, potato starch, corn starch, guar gum, granulated honey and salt.
NotesThe past week was cold and rainy, so it got me back in the baking mood. I attempted to resist the urge, but Cathy (Cwiech)kept showing all of her scrumptious food pictures, so I fell under the spell!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More