- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 C shredded apples
- 1.5 C flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- .5 tsp baking power & soda
- .25 tsp ground nutmeg
- .5 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease bottom plus 1/2" up of pan.
- In one bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder & soda, nutmeg and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix togheter egg, sugar and apples.
- Add apple mixutre to flour bowl and mix until blended. (will be lumpy)
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Be sure to let the loaf cool completely before cutting. The recipe recommended not cutting it for 24 hours but we ate some a couple of hours later.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got the recipe from a friend so I'm not sure where it is from orginally.
It's very easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More