- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 C shredded apples
- 1.5 C flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- .5 tsp baking power & soda
- .25 tsp ground nutmeg
- .5 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease bottom plus 1/2" up of pan.
- In one bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder & soda, nutmeg and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix togheter egg, sugar and apples.
- Add apple mixutre to flour bowl and mix until blended. (will be lumpy)
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Be sure to let the loaf cool completely before cutting. The recipe recommended not cutting it for 24 hours but we ate some a couple of hours later.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got the recipe from a friend so I'm not sure where it is from orginally.
It's very easy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More