- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C melted butter or margarine
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C crushed pineapple
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 3 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts or pecans
- Beat eggs slightly. Add butter and sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in apple and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nuts and stir well. Combine pineapple mixture and flour mixture stir to moisten.
- Pour into greased loaf pan, bake at 350 for 1 hour. Test with toothpick.
- Let stand 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More