- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (1½ lb) pork tenderloins
- Seasoning salt, to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- ½ cup apple butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9” x 13” baking dish or small roasting pan.
- Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- After the hour, remove pork tenderloins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork tender.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Jean’s Recipe File
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Katherine's Lemon Meringue Pie: Desperate Housewives
Kung Pao Chicken
TACO BAKESee More