- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Sweetened whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine apple butter, pumpkin, sugar, salt and spices in a bowl.
- Stir in eggs.
- Gradually add milk and mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More