- Cooking Time: 40 to 45
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 3 eggs -- beaten
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 3 c. apples -- cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- Combine sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; mix well.
- Stir in apples and nuts.
- Spread in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More