- Cooking Time: 40 to 45
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 3 eggs -- beaten
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 3 c. apples -- cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- Combine sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; mix well.
- Stir in apples and nuts.
- Spread in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More