- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Servings: 3 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups apples, cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
- Mix well.
- Stir in the apples and nuts
- Spread in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan
- Sprinkle with the butterscotch chips
- Bake at 350 F for 40 to 45 minutes
NotesGooseberry Patch - Karen Hughes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More