Apple Cake best ever!
Why I Love This Recipe
My husband favourite cake.
Even if you don't like cakes you will love this one, it is too soft and tasty and fruity.
For sugar you can use less as you like
Milk can be full cream or half or skimmed as you prefer
oil is always lighter than butter of course but you can use butter
Ingredients You'll Need
130g white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp of lemon or vinegar
2 to 3 apples
80g melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
1. preheat your oven to 180 degree
2. mix all together: flour, sugar, milk, egg, salt, oil, lemon and the baking soda very well.
3. put your mixture on a cake pane 8'' or 20cm
4. pill the apples and cut to cubes
5. put the cubes on the cake and press gently to enter the apples in the cake mixture