- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon (heaping) soda (dissolved in 1/2 cup cold water)
- 2 cups apples, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 stick margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Dashes salt
- 1. Cream margarine and sugar, add eggs one at a time, add spices that have been mixed in 1/2 cup of the flour, then add the soda dissolved in cold water, chopped apples and the rest of the flour.
- 2. Bake in sheet cake pan in 325º degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until done.
- 3. Topping: Combine all ingredients and cook over medium heat until sugar melts, keeping it stirred. Spread over warm cake and return to oven under broiler to brown top of cake. Cool and cut into squares.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More