- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups red delicious apples, chopped (not fine)
- 3 cups flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Grease and flour three 8” cake pans.
- 3. Put oil, sugar, eggs, pecans, soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl; blend.
- 4. Stir in apples.
- 5. Fold in flour 1 cup at a time.
- 6. Spoon into cake pans; bake for 30 minutes then reduce to oven to 300° and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pans.
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1. Combine all ingredients together and mix until smooth.
- 2. Frost cake between layers and on top, do not frost the sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More