- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container cream cheese, softened
- 1 container caramel sauce
- 4-5 Skor bars
- Apples, cut-up
- Spread the cream cheese into a serving dish.
- Pour and smooth the caramel sauce on top.
- Break the Skor bars into pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Dig in with your apples!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More