- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container cream cheese, softened
- 1 container caramel sauce
- 4-5 Skor bars
- Apples, cut-up
- Spread the cream cheese into a serving dish.
- Pour and smooth the caramel sauce on top.
- Break the Skor bars into pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Dig in with your apples!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More