- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container cream cheese, softened
- 1 container caramel sauce
- 4-5 Skor bars
- Apples, cut-up
- Spread the cream cheese into a serving dish.
- Pour and smooth the caramel sauce on top.
- Break the Skor bars into pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Dig in with your apples!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking with SabraSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More