- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large or 2 small apples
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (*I've made this with brie cheese also, and it's amazing.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Thinly slice the apples into 24 1/4-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over one half of the tortilla.
- Place four apple slices, barely overlapping, on top of cheese. Then sprinkle 2 more tablespoons of cheese on top of the apples and fold the tortilla in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook three quesadillas until the cheese melts and the tortillas are golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining butter and tortillas.
Notes(Whole Foods Market)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More