- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large or 2 small apples
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (*I've made this with brie cheese also, and it's amazing.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Thinly slice the apples into 24 1/4-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over one half of the tortilla.
- Place four apple slices, barely overlapping, on top of cheese. Then sprinkle 2 more tablespoons of cheese on top of the apples and fold the tortilla in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook three quesadillas until the cheese melts and the tortillas are golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining butter and tortillas.
Notes(Whole Foods Market)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More