- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans refrigerator buttermilk biscuits (regular, not Grands)
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Flatten biscuits onto pizza stone or pan.
- Finely chop apples. Put on top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Mix flour, brown sugar& cinnamon, and sprinkle on top.
NotesHere's another apple pizza recipe that has a touch of golden cheese
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
A Falcon Feast
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More