- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans refrigerator buttermilk biscuits (regular, not Grands)
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Flatten biscuits onto pizza stone or pan.
- Finely chop apples. Put on top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Mix flour, brown sugar& cinnamon, and sprinkle on top.
NotesHere's another apple pizza recipe that has a touch of golden cheese
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Italy or BustSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More