- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag Milky Way Fun Sized candy bars, unwrapped
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 15-oz. can solid pumpkin
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 12-cup bundt cake pan
- reheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reserve 10 Milky Way Fun Sized candy bars to be used in the drizzle. Chop the remaining candy. Reserve 1/2 cup of chopped candy for decoration.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter with the sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir in the pumpkin puree. The mixture will be loose and wet. Using a low speed blender, mix the flour with the batter, one third at a time. Blend well after each addition. Stir in the apple cider until smooth.
- Spoon half of the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Using the chopped candy, make a layer on top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter (leaving the reserved 1/2 cup of chopped candy for decoration).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Gently loosen the sides of the cake from the pan, and invert it onto a cake plate. Unmold the cake from the pan, letting it carefully slip out.
- To make the drizzle, melt the reserved Milky Way Fun Sized candy bars with condensed milk, either in a saucepan over medium low heat, or for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle the candy bar mixture over the top of the cooled cake. Decorate the top of the cake with a sprinkle of the 1/2 cup of reserved chopped candy.
- TIP: If you don't have a bundt cake pan, simply bake the cake in a 9 x 13-inch greased baking pan for 35 to 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Makes 1 cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More