- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups of all-purpose baking mix
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup lite applesauce
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Then roll mixture in flour or baking mix to form a log and cut the log about half an inch to an inch thick.
- Lay pieces on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 9-15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesLori, my daughter, loves this with raisins in them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Foodie BabySee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More