- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups of all-purpose baking mix
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup lite applesauce
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Then roll mixture in flour or baking mix to form a log and cut the log about half an inch to an inch thick.
- Lay pieces on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 9-15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesLori, my daughter, loves this with raisins in them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More